What I Need To Do In Summer Holiday
It’s summer holiday and what we usually do? Sleeping.. What else? Playing gadgets and go dating with boyfriend or hang out with friends. Sometimes we feel bored and ask ourselves, “Why my summer always like this?”. Now, I’ll give you tips how to make your holiday fun! How?
1. Beach, Here I Come !!
You can do many things at the beach!!
- Playing ball on the beach or bring your dog if you have
- Swimming is a good choice
- Back to your young days! Playing and feeling the sand. What? Trust me. It’s fun
- Don’t forget to bring sunglasses, sun cream and your favourite book then go relax on the sand
- You can bring beer, wine or any drink you want
- Last but not least, don’t forget to bring camera, even if you’ve ever been to the beach, memory still precious, so take pictures when you have chance
2. Travel Baby, Travel!
Travel? Oh yeah. Don’t miss it or you’ll end up regret. Take an adventure! There are many beautiful places you can go woohoo!!
- Bora Bora Island, French Polynesia
- Northern Lights, Iceland
- Santorini, Greece
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Yosemite Falls, USA (For who loves high places)
- Bali Island, Indonesia
- Any suggestion? comment!
3. Put Your Hands Up
Who loves party? Have it with your friends or family! If you want to go concert and your idol has it then buy a ticket. Well, what about who doesn’t want to go outside? want to spend your holiday at home or near your house? Don’t want to spend a lot of money? You can still have your holiday fun. Look at tips below.
4. Make a Fun Picnic
What are the best places for picnic? in the garden, at a park, under the tree, by the lake, etc. as long as you enjoy it. The important things when you picnic are enjoy your time, food and relaxing. Bring some snacks, cookies, muffins , breads, sandwiches, hamburgers, some fruits, milk, juice or wine and .. all the foods in your fridge (Don’t! Just kidding..)
5. Have BBQ With Friends Or Family
The last tip is BBQ! Yummy.. Damn I’m hungry. Gonna eat later. Have it with your family or friends or both of them. It’ll be fun. I promise you won’t regret it! Joking and laughing while eating barbecue sausage. Imagine that! Ooh.. I’m going to write this down on my to-do list.
Okay! What do you think? Already made your choice? Don’t waste your holiday with nothing. Have a fun holiday!